Plano de Ação
O 5º Plano de Ação Nacional do Governo Aberto do Brasil foi criado no âmbito da pandemia da COVID-19, pelo que foi necessário um grande esforço de coordenação entre entidades governamentais e organizações da sociedade civil para estabelecer uma forma inovadora de assegurar a participação e a inclusão no processo.
Os compromissos foram definidos em 72 mesas de trabalho virtuais para la co-criação, com 141 pessoas representando 79 institucoes. Destes, 41 eram organizações da sociedade civil e 38 eram entidades públicas. A metodologia de trabalho estava em linha, no entanto, não apresentou um impedimento para assegurar que os objectivos propostos para o processo de discussão fossem atingidos.
Monitorização e Avaliação:
Plataforma Nacional de controlo dos compromissos (sem informação)
Abordagem transversal: dados abertos
Compromissos totais: 12
Compromissos subnacionais: Sim
Compromissos do Parlamento Aberto: Sim
Compromissos de Justiça Aberta: Não
1. Improve the quality and availability of environmental databases by promoting standardization, unification and integration of information from different public bodies and entities
Federal, state and municipal public bodies involved will be surveyed to verify how they can help enhance environmental data availability, integration and standardization to increase transparency for civil society. Each public body involved will start implementing internal actions in order to complete the first stages of the data standardization and data access improvement effort.
2. Create a laboratory, with government and civil society participation, to promote understanding, build standards and share experiences related to laws, practices, processes, methods, data and other important resources for fighting against corruption
It aims to increase the capacity to identify frauds and irregularities through data analysis and more effective and efficient oversight actions. The goal is to create forums, with government and civil society participation, to ensure shared understanding, the development of benchmarks and the exchange of experiences involving laws, practices, processes, methods, data and other important resources relevant to control activities in the fight against corruption.
3. Implement collaborative initiatives by the government and civil society aimed at enhancing the understanding and performance of public bodies in the prevention and combat of animal mistreatment crimes, through the establishment of forums for...
Disseminate across Brazil policies, programs, projects or activities to combat animal mistreatment, focusing not only on preventive and educational actions, but also seeking ways to ensure the fair and rigorous enforcement of the law by all levels and branches of government.
4. Create a national integrated computerized system to build a database on human rights violations that allows integration with other systems used by subnational entities, with standardized cataloging and taxonomic features, enabling the highest...
Consolidate data on human rights violations and enable standardized integration with systems already implemented by states and municipalities. The system database will be published in an open data format.
5. Promote the opening and integration of agricultural value chain databases in accordance with the public interest
Engage the government and civil society in the opening and integration of priority databases related to the agricultural value chain, considering the risks, impacts and feasibility of these actions.
6. Make new information on federal public properties available online, improve the quality of information already made available - including on the current use of federal properties - and disclose data in formats enabling reusability by civil society
Implement coordinated actions by government bodies in charge of managing federal public properties to enhance transparency for civil society of information related to the theme; improve the quality of existing information and disclose data in formats enabling its reusability.
7. Implement standards and guidelines for the integration of systems and data of the various National Health Surveillance System bodies in order to enable interoperability and enhanced usability, with a view to improving communication with the citizen
Harmonize standards and guidelines of operating systems and data of the various National Health Surveillance System bodies and therefore enable their alignment, interoperability and usability.
8. Develop an assessment model to promote Open Science
Develop a proposal for an assessment model to encourage Open Science, as an alternative to the models applied in Brazil, based on international experiences adapted to the Brazilian context.
9. Implement instructional actions, using simple language, to improve communication with and the use of data on tax debts by the media and public oversight organizations, increasing citizen engagement in tax issues and changing the culture of tax...
Implement initiatives aimed at increasing citizenship engagement in tax issues and changing the culture of tax evasion tolerance. Instructional actions will be designed to improve communication with civil society and increase the use of data on tax debts by the media and public oversight organizations.
10. Launch an interface, designed and constantly improved based on dialogue with users, to disclose consolidated, up-to-date and intuitively organized data from the various systems related to Federal Environmental Licensing, while also providing clear...
Advance the implementation of an interface that improves the way in which data and information are structured and made available to the public, considering Open Government structuring guidelines. The commitment aims to improve communication/interaction with the user/citizen who accesses open databases.
11. Establish collaborative governance mechanisms for open electoral data to improve data quality and evaluation of results, with increased civil society participation in all stages
Develop a methodology to establish participatory decision-making procedures to bring together the Users' Council (civil society representatives) and the Superior Electoral Court (TSE) Open Data Management Commission.
12. Implement accessibility actions in three areas: training, communication and technological resources, in order to improve accessibility for people with disabilities and/or reduced mobility in the Legislative, with a focus on training actions and on...
Implement accessibility actions in three areas: training, communication and technological resources, in order to improve accessibility for people with disabilities and/or reduced mobility in the Legislative, with a focus on training actors and adapting processes and procedures to enhance transparency, social participation, and political incidence in meetings, sessions, audiences, seminars, conferences, videoconferences, workshops, courses, lectures, and speeches.